“Its Time to Restore Me Back! Tradies or Renovators Delight, This is a Perfect one for you!”
Private inspections are now allowed, so contact Terese Loverso on 0408 125 206 to arrange a suitable time.
Situated in the heart of the Maramba Estate, located minutes from most facilities and in a very popular location, is this 3 bedroom home with ensuite, WIR, 2 living areas (or 4th bedroom) and provides a four car accommodation.
THIS HOME IS BEING SOLD AS IS! IN THE CURRENT CONDITION OF INSPECTION!
Due to COVID restrictions and unforeseen circumstances, this home is tired and in need of many repairs. But for any tradesman or renovator
who likes to be hands on, this is sure to be a great project for someone to get this home back to her former glory!
(*Please note, these photos being used are from when the property was for sale last time, due to COVID stage 4 restrictions and to be used only as a guideline)
What makes this home a great buy, is the double carport, plus a double garage at the rear of the home. There is also a entertainment area leading off the family room.
Features include: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, outside awnings, large water tank of 2250 litres on a large block and fully enclosed gates on the property (which are currently broken).
Vendor says "MUST BE SOLD" and understands there is a lot of work and repairs needed and has priced the home accordingly.
Genuine offers will be considered..
Close to many schools, local milk bar, service station, medical facilities, on/off monash exits and westfield shopping centre, this home screams location, location.
Are you up to the challenge? Please note the condition of the home is not for the faint hearted. So Inspection is a Must!
IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE:
• Only one attendee is permitted at each Private Inspection (attendees may be accompanied by 1 other person from an existing household, an intimate partner or children under 18 years old).
• Attendees must wear a face covering (face mask) for the entire duration of the inspection.
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes.
• Buyers can travel outside their 5km radius to attend a Private Inspection (with the exception of properties located in regional Victoria).
• Buyers can leave their home for a maximum of two hours to attend a pre-arranged private inspection of a property.
• Standard social distancing and hygiene requirements remain (hand sanitiser and disposable gloves will be provided).
• All inspection attendees will need to provide photo id and have their details recorded for contact tracing purposes.
• Written confirmation of the appointment will be sent from the agent to the attendee prior to the inspection.