“Grand Triple Brick and Concrete Harbourside Residence”
Designed by renowned architect David Boddam-Whetham, this full-brick and concrete masterpiece enjoys secluded privacy in a blue chip cul-de-sac location adjacent to Reid Park and Mosman Bay.
Offering an ideal aspect, beautifully landscaped gardens and several alfresco retreats, vast interiors offer a selection of formal and informal living, dining and sleeping spaces, with abundant separation over three spacious levels.
- Vast floorplan with multiple indoor & outdoor living areas
- 4 bedrooms, two with ensuite bathrooms, all with built-in storage
- Separate lower level suite ideal for au-pair accommodation
- Whole floor entertaining areas, formal and informal living and dining opening to a private, tranquil rear terrace with a lush but low maintenance garden
- Fully private rooftop terrace with wet bar, BBQ area and views above the Bay
- Separate informal dining adjacent to the kitchen, along with formal dining area
- Independent reverse cycle heating/air conditioning units on each level
- Underfloor heating in upper and mid-levels including three bathrooms
- Stunning integrated cellar, full alarm system
- Double lock-up garage with internal access to the main house along with multiple storage rooms
Incredibly private with neighbours only on one side, this ideal location is only metres from the beauty and serenity of Mosman Bay, the Rowers Club and a short stroll to the Mosman Bay ferry. It is also just a walk to Avenue Road (shops, cafes, medical practitioners), along with easy access to Mosman Village, buses and a host of quality schools.
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.