“Charming Family Residence - Elevated Position - Tranquil Outlook”
This double storey family residence is located in a family orientated neighborhood of inner city Ashmore and commands an elevated position which captures a beautiful view of the Gold Coast hinterland.
The main level features an open plan layout with timber hardwood floors and expansive covered alfresco areas flowing off the front and rear. Reverse cycle air conditioning window louvres to capture the cool breezes.
- Spacious downstairs living area fully self contained with its own kitchen, bathroom, covered outdoor alfresco area and two spacious bedrooms. Has its own entrance and could be used a granny flat
- Master bedroom features its own private ensuite, walk in robe, air conditioning and tranquil outlook
- Sparkling in ground swimming pool
- Double lock up garage with secure internal access and additional hardstand parking to the side for boats, trailers or additional vehicles
- Secure double carport with remote controlled electric door
- Located within the Ashmore State Primary and Benowa State High School catchment
- 4.7km to the Gold Coast University/Hospital, 3.7km to the Smith Street Motorway and 7km to the beaches of Surfers Paradise. Close proximity to a number of local shopping centres and walking distance to public transport
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.