“Modernist Masterpiece Unspoilt Tranquillity & Sweeping Balmoral Views”
Elegantly positioned upon a glorious north facing ridgeline, this meticulously renovated mid-century residence channels captivating vistas through to Balmoral Beach and beyond.
Built decades before its time, the foresight of the 1958 design has been stylishly tailored to meet the needs of today. Renovated in consultation with its original modernist architect, door heights and window sizes have been maximised to enhance the underlying sense of space and unbreakable connection to the outdoors. Remaining authentic to its era, factory roof trusses from the 1960s have been repurposed as wide hardwood floorboards and striking screening panels. Rejoicing in the natural simplicity of its surroundings, bespoke architectural aluminium stacker doors retract to allow a seamless passage to the sun-soaked terrace. Magnificent picture windows are bordered by louvers enhancing airflow and ventilation throughout.
For sale for only the second time, discover the untouched beauty of this hidden enclave seemingly a world away from the fast pace of Sydney life. Blissfully peaceful yet incredibly convenient, there is rear access to Pretoria Avenue with the Georges Heights precinct just a short stroll away. Close to Balmoral Beach as well, walk down to Balmoral Park and frequent the celebrated eateries that line The Esplanade.
• Open-plan living and dining stepping out to a vast viewing terrace
• 5.4m waterfall edge Carrara marble benchtop encases multi-layer kitchen cabinetry
• Premium Miele appliances (pyrolytic oven, warming drawer, integrated fridge and dishwasher)
• Family room nestled downstairs opening to a protected lawn encircled by greenery
• Tranquil Balmoral views expertly guided through the terrace from the master suite
• Revived timber feature wall in the master suite and 2nd bedroom, 100% wool carpets
• Dedicated home office/5th bedroom with private entry alongside bedroom 3 and bedroom 4
• 3 cohesive bathrooms with underfloor heating and towering glass shower screens
• All bathrooms with marble accents and storage, ensuite with feature Starck bathtub
• Superbly detailed joinery with precise mitre joints, master WIR, b-ins in most beds
• Ingeniously integrated study nook alongside Vitsoe shelving providing a multitude of options for additional storage and functionality
• Combined laundry/family bathroom with vast storage and drying rail
• German downlights, mid-century pendants and wall sconces, European door hardware
• Exposed bricks add a sense of rustic charm to the lower level, impressive picture windows
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, remote control internal and external blinds
• Double lock-up garage with extra storage, turning bay and driveway parking
• Convenient to Balmoral Beach, headland walks, village shops and leading schools
• Rear access to Pretoria Ave walk, close to Rawson Oval, Georges Heights and buses
• Concept plans available for reconfigured double garaging with integrated lift and swimming pool
For a Finishes & Specifications Fact Sheet, please get in contact.
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Our recommended loan broker: https://www.loanmarket.com.au/matt-clayton