“The Height of Park Avenue Apartment Living in a Highly Sought After Location”
"Fantastic Investment!" So close to the Hospital, Uni, Tafe, GE, Orion shopping centre, if you work in the area it takes just minutes on foot to get home! Currently Rented by Australian Airforce.
Do not miss your opportunity to secure this glorious, light-filled, leafy view 'Park Avenue Apartment'.
• Generous Master bedroom with double mirrored wardrobe, extra shoe storage room with a modern and
• Stunning View of the park on the 2nd top floor, with sweeping views across the beautiful Robelle Domain
• Modern galley style kitchen with stainless steel gas cooker.
• Open plan living that flows to your large balcony, will feel like you have a million-dollar view,
without the $1mill price tag! at Less than Half the Price!
• Secure lock-up remote parking space with storage
Access these amazing features just a short stroll or drive from your new apartment including:
• New Hospital and Lions AFL Stadium being built within 1km away.
• 12 Local Schools within Springfield
• Springfield Trains Station and public transport.
• Orion shopping centre with Cinemas and all major store outlets
• Central to the University of Southern Qld, TAFE, Private Hospital, GE, and Springfield Towers, 5 minutes walk.
Rent: $1822.50 pm
Body Corp: $947pq
Lease ready to renew or expire end of Sept 2021
Just on the ground floor of the building alone is:
An Italian Pizza & Pasta restaurant, Hamburger & Milkshake Restaurant, Dental Service, and a Barbershop.
Private Inspections and Online Previews also welcome.
Because there is No Set Sales Price, by Law we cannot offer a price range for this property. We can advise you of past sales in the building from the past month on request.
We will be hosting the ability to make an offer online. Please see our "make an offer" QR code to register.
This will make all offers transparent to all parties, giving everyone an equal chance and instant feedback on your offers.
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, to see the property,
please call or text Tay Okeefe
"RE/MAX Ignite has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement."
Due to current COVID restrictions, property inspections, open homes and entry conditions may change without any notice. This includes but is not limited to, cancellations, mandatory mask wearing and number of persons permitted into the property at each inspection. It is also a requirement that visitors check in using the Check In QLD app for the purpose of contact tracing before being permitted entry to the property.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can't be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. As per legislation no price and no price range will be given to potential buyers. The owners have given permission for area sales to be supplied upon request.