Home loan calculator?
“Idyllic Acreage Opportunity”
Just a short drive from Midland, on the edge of the Swan Valley, this property exudes all the ambience of Western Australia's oldest wine region, located just two kilometres away.
Built in 1975, the brick and tile home will be sold as is and it requires improvements, however is perfectly habitable and features a functional kitchen, two bathrooms, four bedrooms and a formal lounge. Rent out or live in the house while planning your dream home or renovate/extend the existing dwelling.
Situated just moments from the Great Northern Highway and Reid Highway entrances, you have easy access to many amenities and attractions, including an abundance of fresh produce grown in the Swan Valley. Restaurants, wineries and breweries are on your doorstep, with shopping and cinemas in nearby Midland. Perth airport, the CBD, and schools are easily accessible via major arterial roads.
Property features at a glance:
• 4.93 hectares
• Four-bedroom, two-bathroom home (one with a bathtub)
• Master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a walk-in robe
• Functional kitchen with gas cooking
• Formal lounge room
• Separate laundry with external access
• Situated on the edge of the Swan Valley
• Development potential
• 2km to Great Northern Highway - the beginning of the Swan Valley
• 2.6km to Swan Settlers Market
• 2.9km to Middle Swan Primary School
• 3.4km to Reid Highway entrance
• 3.6km to North Metropolitan TAFE Midland
• 3.6km to Saint Brigid's Primary School
• 3.7km to Swan Christian College
• 4.7km to Midland
• 4.8km to La Salle College
• 5.7km to Midland Gate Shopping Centre & Ace Cinemas
• 6.4km to Midland Train Station
• 15.9km to Perth airport
• 24km to Perth CBD