“Immaculate townhouse living in a prized location - 141sqm of living”
Are you looking for a freestanding townhouse in a great suburb? This beautifully presented townhouse is in a fantastic location and provides a great opportunity for a downsizer or family looking to get into the market.
Located in a quiet complex in a popular Belconnen suburb, this freestanding townhouse provides a modern layout with low maintenance gardens. Entering the beautifully rendered home the formal living area appears on the right. This room captures the sun due to the stunning bay window. Continuing through the home you step down into the sunken formal dining room, with its own outdoor access. The open plan kitchen, meals and family room provide a great sense of space with high ceilings. The kitchen is a fantastic U-shape with pantry, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, space for a large fridge and plenty of bench space, including breakfast bar seating.
The bedrooms are separated from the living areas and include a large main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, offering plenty of space for a couple. Plus, there are two other bedrooms with built in robes, and a family bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet.
Outside you will find the covered courtyard, a great place to entertain family and friends, or a secure place for kids to play. The double garage features internal access and extra storage space.
This home is within short walking distance to the local shops, school and oval and presents a great opportunity to get into a fantastic suburb.
- Freestanding townhouse with separate living areas and beautifully kept gardens
- 6 Star Energy Rating
- Recently installed 3.9kW solar system, save $ on your electricity bills
- Family-sized kitchen with gas cooktop, plenty of bench and cupboard / pantry space plus stainless steel appliances
- Huge main bedroom with walk in robe
- Well-maintained ensuite & main bathroom
- Separate living, dining and family areas
- Spectacular curved bay window with brand new white plantation shutters
- Remote controlled roller shutters to particular areas
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Connected to high speed NBN
- Double garage with remote and internal access plus off-street parking
- Brand new garage motor installed
- Covered outdoor entertaining area, perfect for outdoor living / dining
- Well-kept front and rear gardens
- Located within walking distance to playgrounds, Fraser Primary School, Fraser Oval and to the local Fraser Shops
- Very close to the Belconnen Town Centre
- Living size (Exc. Garage) = 141.24sqm
- Garage size = 35.43sqm
- Body corporate = $534.11 per quarter
What’s around Daley Crescent
Nearby schools in and around Fraser, ACT
Discussions in Fraser, ACT
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Fraser, Australian Capital Territory?
Similar Townhouses for sale in Fraser, ACT 2615
No similar properties found in Fraser