Home loan calculator?
“Don't Miss This One - Owners are Selling!”
This stunning tri-level home has been architecturally designed to blend with nature and the environment. Surrounded by 65 acres of bushland and walking tracks, you will enjoy all that �Kirribilli Heights� in Highland Park has to offer.
Offering privacy, security, a desirable floorplan over three levels, there is much to love about this home.
The entry-level provides a generous living and dining space that flows onto a private balcony overlooking a canopy of lush trees teeming with native wildlife. The modern and well-appointed 2 pac kitchen complete with granite bench tops, ample cupboard and storage space, separate laundry and powder room.
On the second floor, you will find the luxurious master suite featuring an ensuite with twin vanities, a relaxing corner spa bath, a generous walk-in robe and access to the private rear balcony. The other two double-size bedrooms, one sharing balcony access, with built-in robes, are serviced by a large main bathroom with twin vanities.
Downstairs on the ground floor, you will find a massive self-contained multi-purpose room, teenage retreat or dual living opportunity with a kitchenette, bathroom, walk-in robe, personal storage and private balcony with views.
Property Features at a Glance:-
- Three double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ducted air
- Luxurious double vanity ensuite to master bedroom with generous walk-in robe
- Main Bathroom with twin vanities
- Self-contained multi-purpose room, teenage retreat or dual living space with kitchenette, bathroom, walk-in rob and personal storage
- Open plan kitchen, living & dining
- Modern appliances, including dishwasher
- Powder room with separate laundry
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Timber deck with breathtaking tree line views on all levels
- 9ft ceilings
- Oversized Double remote garage with storage
- Pet friendly by application to Body Corporate
- Council Rates - $1,065.12 half yearly
- Water Rates - $533.17 approx per quarter
- Body Corporate - $90.00 approx per week
- Current Rental Appraisal $680 to $710 per week
Highland Park is ideally located with easy access to the M1 North or South. A short drive to Robina Town Centre, Broadbeach, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, and local eateries.
- Highland Park Shopping Plaza
- Nerang Mall - 5 minutes
- My Centre Nerang - 5 minutes
- Aldi Supermarket
- Westfield & Robina Town Centre - 10 to 15 minutes
- Gold Coast Buse Route
- School Buse Route
- Easy Access to Nerang Train Station and to M1 Motorway
- William Duncan State School
- Worongary State School
- Nerang High School
- St Brigid's Primary School
- Emmanuel College
The property will be sold by auction or without a price, and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All representatives of our agency will conduct open homes and private inspections as per the social distancing rules in accordance with Government guidelines.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.