“Architectural Family Masterpiece - Due North Middle Harbour Views”
This landmark home designed by renowned architect John Adameitis captures breathtaking Middle Harbour views across The Spit to Clontarf Beach.
Delivering the perfect balance of flair and functionality, this formed concrete and full brick home is secluded at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac. Finished to an exceptional standard, curved lines define the entry and main living areas with an oversized circular Frank Lloyd Wright inspired skylight flooding the interiors with stunning natural light. Alive with northern sun, the glass encased internal layout focuses on maximising postcard views at every opportunity. Internal access from the double garaging provides easy passage into the gourmet chef's kitchen and open-plan everyday living areas. Extending the footprint even further are a series of terraces and courtyards instilling a blissful ambience throughout. Designed to embrace its harbourside setting, the entertaining level boasts separate living spaces, a kitchenette, full bathroom and direct access to the substantial swimming pool.
Wonderfully convenient to The Spit, explore local walking trails leading to the foreshore and enjoy the short journey down to harbour beaches, the marina and waterfront dining.
- Interconnecting lounge and dining spaces spill out to the viewing terrace
- Sublime views are welcomed from the lounge, dining and custom kitchen
- Gourmet kitchen integrated with 2 AEG ovens, cooktop and a Miele warming draw
- Built-ins or WIR in all bedrooms, master and 2nd bedroom both with ensuite
- Versatile home office or library opening out to a private courtyard oasis
- Entertainment quarters or self-contained level with kitchenette and bathroom
- Luxurious bathrooms all exuding quality, family bathroom with double shower
- Lava rock walls from Zimbabwe
- Main terrace warmed by northern sun and ceiling heat pads, glass balustrading
- Protected poolside outdoor TV lounge plus an elevated timber entertaining terrace
- Surround sound system, enormous laundry room with walk-in linen cupboard
- Alarm system, ducted air-conditioning, wine cellar built into the foundations
- Double garage with walls of storage and walk-in storeroom, internal access
- Close to Beauty Point Public School and buses servicing the top private schools
- Short walk to city buses, footsteps to a pathway adjoining Pearl Bay Avenue
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.