“Another one SOLD by ARENA”
Which Townhouse is BEST for you?
With so many townhouses available on the market how do you know which ones to view?
Great question so lets put all the sales pitches aside and get into it.
- Low Body Corporate fee is always essential whether your a home owner or investor
- Newly Renovated definitely helps, renovating can be so expensive.
- New Appliances can go along way so you can have all the warranties and cleanliness.
- Good rental yield for investors or if you are a home owner its good to know you could rent it out easily and at a good price.
- Location location location, this can make all the difference.
Features at a glance;
• New kitchen appliances
• Freshly Painted
• Private Courtyard
• New flooring
• 3 Air Conditioners
Extra mention of features;
• Low Body Corporate (Approx $32 p/w)
• Water + Rates Approx $860 per quarter
• Rental Appraisal $250 - $280 (p/w)
1 Min walk to bus stop
3 Min walk to coffee shop
3 Min walk to corner store
2 Min drive to High-way entrance
5 Min drive to Bunnings
7 Min drive to John Paul College
Again, everything has been done and just waiting for a new owner.
First to inspect will buy it, so see you at the next inspection!
I encourage you to call to book into one of our open homes and I wish you success in your search for your new home. If you would like more details on this home or discuss one of the many other properties I have available please call or email me today.