Home loan calculator?
“Contemporary 5 Bed 4 Bath 5 WC Family Home within GWSC Zone”
Situated on a quiet family-friendly desirable position that's very central but comes with the peace and quiet you'd expect from a prime court location which means that possibility is right on your doorstep within the highly desired Glen Waverley Secondary College catchment(STSA) , this prestigious, residence provides you with everything you and your family have ever wanted.
• Superbly located within walking distance to Train Station, Glen Waverley Secondary College & The Glen Central
• Comprising of contemporary open-plan living spaces, this home benefits from the preferred northerly orientation and is relaxing and comfortable with multiple living and entertaining areas
• Boasting 5 spacious bedrooms including 3 with full ensuits, a study/office or 6th bedroom option should the need arise, which is ideal for overnight guest accommodation or long-term extended family living requirements
• Large family/meals area exclusive for entertaining family and guests alike overlooking an easy maintained gardens & deck will take care of any occasion whether formal or casual
• Sizable modern gourmet kitchen with S.S appliances + Caesarstone benchtop, ample cabinets & drawers with plenty of storage spaces around
• Gas ducted heating & cooling, high ceilings, under stair storage plus remote double garage with internal access
Leave your car at home and walk to all amenities Glen Waverley has to offer including Glen Waverley Secondary & Wesley Colleges, Syndal/Glen Waverley train and bus stations, bustling Kingsway cafes and restaurants and the newly revamped The Glen Shopping Centre with easy access to Eastlink Freeway, an absolute MUST inspection!
Contact Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099 for more information.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Perspective tenants should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist