Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“Timeless Beauty Moments to the Beach and Town Centre”
*OPEN INSPECTION CANCELLED FOR THIS WEEKEND*
This stunning circa 1925 character residence exudes charm and elegance, boasting original ornate features that seamlessly blend with modern day comforts. With 4 spacious bedrooms plus a dressing room, 2 stylish bathrooms, multiple living areas, brilliant outdoor entertaining, cellar, double carport plus lined shed, solar, rainwater, plenty of off street parking for your caravan or boat, this home is filled with outstanding features and ample space for the whole family. Nestled in the heart of Victor Harbor on a very generous 1045 sqm approx allotment you are only a 160m walk to your local coffee house and short stroll to the pristine beaches and town centre. 18 Renown Ave is truly a breathtaking property with so much on offer an inspection is a must.
Floor plan comprising of
• The moment you step onto the property your will be impressed with the 1920's charming nature from the quaint picket fence, solid stone structure with grand wrap around veranda
• Be welcomed into the home by the wide entryway showcasing intricate fretwork, original leadlight windows, detailed 10ft ornate ceilings and rich jarrah flooring which feature throughout the residence
• Exquisite open plan kitchen and dining area with ornamental fireplace, pendant lighting and decorative shelving
• Recently renovated kitchen is straight out of "Country Living" offering Ceasar stone benchtops and breakfast bar, shaker style cabinetry, integrated dishwasher, 900mm oven and gas cooktop, under mount sink with quality brushed nickel tap wear and filtered water, walk in pantry.
• Relaxing north facing sun lounge with stunning light fixtures, new flooring, split system A/C, fan and large picture windows taking in the outdoors
• Elevated undercover decking area is an entertainer's paradise. Fall in love with the beautiful Elm Tree which encompasses this area. High pitched roofline gives you open space so you can look out over the trees tops and enjoy sea glimpses in the distance
• At the front of the residence you have 2 very spacious bedrooms both with open fireplaces, intricate detailed ceilings and cornicing. One bedroom has quaint bay window overlooking front gardens. With such large proportions, it's hard to choose which one you would like as the master
• 2 additional bedrooms both generous in size and additional dressing room which could be transformed into a home office if desired
• Country style bathroom with pedestal sink, subway tiles, shower over bath
• Modern 2nd bathroom is light and bright with shower and toilet and is very convenient for guests
• Separate laundry with built in storage & access to gardens via ramp.
• Under house cellar, great for storing wine or other items.
• Fully lined garage with power and cement, currently used as a home gym / office. Double carport and plenty of off street parking for your caravan or boat
• Beautiful gardens fully fenced with crushed rock gravel paths, dedicated veggie patch, fire pit area, tool shed and large shade house / seating area
• At the front of the residence you have cottage style garden filled with colour along side another entertaining area under the impressive verandah capturing sea views
• Embrace sustainability with the inclusion of 6.6kw of solar (new system 2022), rainwater plumbed into the home, reducing your environmental footprint while lowering utility costs
Other special features include
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout (installed 2022)
• 20 panels of solar 6.6kw system (installed 2022)
• Rain water plumbed into the home with the option to use mains if desired
• Infrared water filtration
• Quality curtains and blinds
• Near new carpets
• Impressive 10ft ceilings
• Multiple fireplaces throughout the home (can be opened up to use if desired)
• 500m to beach
• 750m to Main Street
• Council rates $3500 p.a approx
This stand out character home truly exemplifies the timeless beauty of its era, blending classic charm with modern comforts giving you a peaceful retreat in the heart of town. With all amenities at your doorstep, immerse yourself in the beauty of the coastal town, from pristine beaches, vibrant cafes, and a wealth of recreational activities. Don't miss the chance to call this 18 Renown your own and embrace a lifestyle of elegance and convenience.
For your very own private appointment contact Carly Schilling today on 0439 860 866
Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the material herein. Prospective purchasers should not confine themselves to the contents but should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves in all respects. Harcourts South Coast will not accept any responsibility should any details prove to be incomplete or incorrect.
Suburb review from the agent
“Acraman Street, Victor Harbor, SA”
‘’Right in the Heart of Victor Harbor’’ This street runs behind the Victor Harbor Central Shopping Centre and subsequently it is a rather busy thoroughfare. The homes are a mixture of semi-detached properties and detached properties. Many land holders are subdividing blocks through this central Victor Harbor area as the demand for low maintenance properties in the heart of Victor Harbor is high. Leave your car at home and walk to all of Victor Harbor's facilities. Carly Schilling, Real Estate Agent, South Coast SAView all reviews of Victor Harbor, SA 5211