“Downsize or upsize with this fabulous townhouse � 141sqm of living”
Located in the hugely popular suburb of Fraser this freestanding townhouse is situated in a quiet complex and has immaculate low maintenance gardens and a modern layout.
Presenting beautifully with its external render and double garage with extra parking, you enter the home into the sunlit formal lounge room with stunning bay window. Stepping down two steps into the formal dining and then on to the large U-shaped kitchen. The kitchen has an abundance of bench space, gas cooking, large pantry and breakfast bar seating. The property has near new carpet in the living and bedrooms plus new floating floor in the dining and family rooms, which create a modern, clean look.
The bedrooms are segregated from the living rooms so you don�t need to worry about noise. The master bedroom is huge and features a walk in robe and ensuite with a large window for lots of natural light. There are two other bedrooms with built in robes and a large main bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet.
In the warmer months you can entertain on the covered deck and enjoy the courtyard gardens, or simply sit in a hammock and relax.
This home is a very short walk to local shops, school and oval, as well as public transport. Don�t miss your opportunity to buy in this great complex and fantastic suburb.
- Freestanding townhouse with separate living areas and covered entertaining space
- Recently installed 3.9kW solar system, save $ on your electricity bills
- Solar powered skylights allowing extra light in the home
- Family-sized kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard / pantry space
- Kitchen inclusions are a gas cooktop, near new electric oven and dishwasher
- Huge main bedroom with walk in robe
- Separate living, dining and family areas
- Spectacular curved bay window
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Connected to high speed NBN
- Double garage with remote and internal access plus off-street parking
- Covered outdoor entertaining area, perfect for outdoor living / dining
- Garden shed included
- Immaculate front and rear gardens
- Located within walking distance to playgrounds, Fraser Primary School, Fraser Oval and to the local Fraser Shops
- Very close to the Belconnen Town Centre
- Living size (Exc. Garage) = 141.24sqm
- Garage size = 35.43sqm
- Body corporate = $534.11 per quarter
What’s around Daley Crescent
Nearby schools in and around Fraser, ACT
Discussions in Fraser, ACT
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Fraser, Australian Capital Territory?
Similar Townhouses for sale in Fraser, ACT 2615
No similar properties found in Fraser