Serving it’s purpose as a fantastic family home over the last 20 years, it is time for this immaculately presented home to welcome and accommodate the needs of a new growing family. Perfectly positioned in the established Toowoomba suburb Kearneys Spring and directly opposite ‘Emma Drive Park’ enjoy the convenience this home offers as you are only a short walk or drive to the Kearneys Spring Touch Football grounds, local parks, schools, public transport and shopping centres.
From the moment you arrive at the home, you will immediately appreciate the care that has been taken of the home over the years as you are welcomed by the immaculately maintained gardens that set the tone for the rest of the home. On entering, you are greeted by one of the many main living areas that is strategically positioned at the front of the home for maximum privacy from the rest of the home. As you continue through to the open plan main kitchen, living and dining area, you will appreciate the generous size of the home and the diverse entertaining and living options it offers. Finished with an original quality 2pac kitchen, NEFF cooking appliances and a well thought out design maximising storage and practicality, this is the ideal kitchen for a growing family and those who enjoy to entertain larger gatherings. Completing this main living space, on offer is an instantaneous natural gas heater that features the ability to be ducted through the whole home when required, and central direct access to the rest of the home. The fully enclosed outdoor entertaining area is where you will really be able to let your mind run wild with furnishing options, as you have the ability to use it comfortably year round while it effortlessly combines indoor/outdoor living.
The master suite of the home is once again an example of the generous proportions throughout the home as it not only includes built in cabinetry, but also features a spacious walk in robe and expansive ensuite with a separate bath and shower. Rarely seen amongst modern homes, 3 of the 4 remaining bedrooms all feature walk in robes, while the fourth still has generous built in robes. Each of the 5 bedrooms are all complete with ceiling fans and access to the ducted gas heating. The main bathroom has once again been designed with family living in mind, as the double vanity has been ideally positioned separate from the separate shower, bath and toilet to allow maximum functionality during the busy mornings and evenings.
Overall, the features of this fantastic home are endless:
- Expansive kitchen complete with 2pac cabinetry and quality NEFF cooking appliances
- Open plan main living and dining space central to the home
- Second living space at the front of the home for optimal privacy
- Master suite with built in cabinetry, spacious walk in robe and expansive ensuite with separate bath and shower
- Remaining 4 bedrooms: 3 of which have walk in robes and 4th has built in robe
- Functional main bathroom layout with double vanity and separate shower/bath
- Fully enclosed outdoor entertaining area with insulated ceiling
- Double garage with fantastic storage along whole wall
- Expansive laundry with direct access to backyard
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Instantaneous gas heater with ducting throughout the whole home
- Fully functional security system
- Abundance of storage throughout
- Natural gas to the home with points in main living, second living and outdoor area
- Solar hot water system
- 3 water tanks: 2 x 2,900L Slimline + 3,400L round tank
- Fully powered single bay shed with roller and personal doors
- Separate garden shed privately positioned away
- Access to the backyard through double gates
- Recent updates: repainted internally, recarpeted, extnernal concrete recoloursealed, renovated Colorbond roof
RealWay Property Partners is proud to present 19 Emma Drive, Kearneys Spring to the market. For more information, call Cooper Watson on 0427 557 654 or Bria Hurst on 0466 452 477 today.