Unrivalled Style, Space and Substance in perfect Hampton Primary and Brighton Secondary school zones.
Awash with natural light, luxury finishes and detailed design, this all-new 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom plus study family home offers gallery-inspired interiors that will redefine the way you live.
From the very first step inside, the home is drenched in layer upon layer of radiant light with spacious open-plan living and dining unfolding under soaring ceilings. Wonderfully underpinned by a caesarstone-topped kitchen with designer pendants, a sleek Smeg wall oven and Bosch dishwasher, discover an inviting breakfast bar, butlers pantry and ample bench space for preparation and presentation. These high-end appointments ensure comfort levels are at an absolute premium with everything hand-picked for ease of use.
The ground floor also plays host to a light-filled, guest-ready bedroom, serviced by a fully tiled bathroom enhanced by a stone-topped vanity with stylish, drop-down designer pendant lighting overhead. Skip the daily commute with a work-ready study before spilling out to a timber deck, underscored by landscaped gardens and a lush lawn. Ideal for everyday dining, lounging and entertaining, this whole outdoor oasis effortlessly maximises light, space and comfort.
Strengthened by quality workmanship and meticulous attention-to-detail, take full advantage of two additional living spaces on the first floor, both versatile enough to work as a retreat, home office or formal lounge. A trio of upstairs bedrooms are impressively staged, sized and robed, benefited by a pair of deluxe bathrooms featuring floor-to-ceiling tiles with the main, family-sized one boasting a bath.
A range of special additions set the standard for this prestigious location including a large laundry with stone-topped benches, storage under stairs, an upstairs powder room, and a remote-controlled double garage featuring internal/external access plus additional driveway parking. Enjoy the richness and warmth of extra-wide, lightly toned engineered oak timber flooring, plush carpet upstairs, Daikin ducted heating and cooling, recessed LED down-lighting, and a secure alarm system.
The exclusive, family-friendly address simply speaks for itself, so close to the boutique delights and cafes of Hampton Street, the wide open spaces of Sillitoe and Dendy Parks, and Bayside’s leading schools. From the peaceful position to the considered space for relaxed family living and entertaining, everything about this home feels right. Inspect with certainty today!
At a glance...
* 4 large bedrooms with extensive WIR/BIR, main with twin-vanity ensuite boasting floor-to-ceiling tiles
* Supersized open-plan living and dining
* Stylish Smeg and Bosch-equipped kitchen with designer pendants over caesarstone-topped breakfast bar
* Work-ready study
* Versatile upstairs retreat and formal lounge
* Fully tiled, upstairs bathroom with sumptuous bath and walk-in shower
* Ground-floor bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
* Luxe, upstairs powder room
* Laundry with storage and built-in cabinetry
* Storage solutions throughout
* Remote-controlled double garage featuring internal/external access and additional driveway parking
* Lightly toned engineered oak timber flooring and plush carpet
* Daikin ducted heating and cooling
* Alfresco timber deck alongside lush lawn and low-maintenance, landscaped garden
* Secure alarm system
* Recessed LED down-lighting
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, parkland and the beach
Property Code: 1402