“Quiet, Quaint, and Convenient 2x1”
Under Offer by Cina Ghiassi!
This beautifully presented 2-bedroom 1 bathroom home, facing a tranquil parkland, this home is not only the perfect proximity to all amenities, but it also offers a spacious open living area and has been lovingly maintained.
Located near Karrinyup road, this home offers great accessibility to either Perth CBD or the beach both being only a short drive away. With the brand new rosella shopping center now completed, Balcatta primary, and a number of parks and health centers within walking distance, this property is all about locational convenience.
This neat little home boasts a large open living area, semi-open plan kitchen, generous sized bedrooms, and a stunning new bathroom. This property also displays a unique spa style, outdoor shower, and spacious outdoor area, easily turned into a fantastic area to entertain or a serene, peaceful space to relax. It also offers security with garage parking, and secure doors but most importantly this home offers you a low maintenance lifestyle with the freedom to turn the spacious living and outdoor areas into something beautiful, something to call home.
The Home Features:
- Separate, well-positioned lounge
- Open plan kitchen, which includes a gas cooktop, electric oven, pantry, and plenty of storage space
- Open plan living with a security sliding door leading to the outdoor area.
- Paved alfresco with easy care gardens and an outdoor heated shower.
- Well sized Master bedroom
- Renovated bathroom with brand new vanity and large shower
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Security doors and security screens throughout
- Single, secure carport
- 4min drive to brand new rosella shopping center
- 600m to Balcatta primary school,
- Walking distant to local parks and health centers
- Public transport is also right in your footsteps with bus routes directly straight down Wanneroo road to Perth's CBD.
- 9.5 km to Trigg Beach & our sunset coastline
- 9.7km to Perth's CBD
This unit won't last long so register your interest with Cina Ghiassi from Harcourts Initiative TODAY. Call 0411 809 708 or email [email protected]