Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“Charming Modern / Style Townhouse in a fantastic location close to all amenities”
Located in a lovely area of Thorneside. This property presents a wonderful opportunity for Investors, first home buyers, or empty nesters
Centrally located, and in convenient distance to everything, including transport, shopping, school catchment area, sporting, and other amenities.
You will be delighted to live in, or alternatively invest in this tranquil location.
* Open plan spacious living / dining area with tiled floor & air conditioner.
* Lounge room provides space, comfort, and easy access to private back courtyard
* Three large bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
* Master bedroom with split system air-conditioner, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, & sliding door access to private upstairs balcony.
* Private upstairs balcony security screen
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Two split system air conditioners for year-round comfort
* Functionally designed kitchen
* Electric oven with Range Hood
* Handy Kitchen Cupboards / & large Pantry
* Laundry Space with tiled floor, fixed washing sink, & easy access to outside back courtyard & clothesline.
* Convenient upstairs multi-purpose cupboard adjacent to bedrooms
* Two Modern Bathrooms, with vanity & shower
* Private Covered Patio courtyard for morning coffee and afternoon entertaining
* Cover back patio area with handy bench for food service & washing sink
* Large outdoor water tank, with three-cylinder pillar design
* Single lock up garage with remote control access
* Rear sliding door security screen
* Well maintained complex with plenty of visitor parking
*Only 13 town houses in the complex
* Low body corporate fees including insurance
* Walk to local convenience supermarket & eateries
* 10 min drive to both Thorneside Train Station & or Birkdale Train Station
* Nearby school catchment providing both public and private schools in Thorneside, Birkdale & Ormiston
* Convenient drive to Birkdale, Woolworths supermarket & other retail providers.
Be quick, as they don't last long in this highly desirable and sought-after town house complex.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
Note: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
What’s around Thorneside Road
Contact the real estate agent
LJ Hooker - - Property Centre
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Thorneside, QLD
Top reviews by locals of Thorneside, QLD 4158
Discover what it's like to live in Thorneside before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Thorneside, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Thorneside, Queensland?
Similar Townhouses for sale in Thorneside, QLD 4158
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs