“Conveniently Positioned and Private Ground Floor Apartment”
Boasting ground floor position, within Epping's CBD, this two bedroom apartment provides exceptional buying in the heart of Epping. Located only a short walk from Epping Station and and an array of local restaurants, bars, and cafes, this property exceeds in both lifestyle and convenience.
Positioned in a leafy and full brick complex, this ground floor apartment offers sunlit and expansive interiors, whilst also providing privacy. Ideal for professionals, downsizers, and the avid investor alike.
What's important to you
- Refurbishments include new paint and flooring
- Large living and dining area opening directly onto private and north facing balcony
- Separate Electric kitchen boasting ample cabinetry and bench top space
- Two family sized bedrooms with built in robe in main
- Separaing the bedrooms is the main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Single parking space within secure parking complex
- Internal laundry off kitchen
- Located within moments of Epping Station, excellent schools, along with surrounding local cafes and restaurants
- Within the school catchments of Epping Heights Public School, Cheltenham Girls High School and Carlingford High School
Strata Levies: $612.55 per quarter approximately
Council Rates: $300.00 per quarter approximately
Water Rates: $170.00 per quarter approximately