“Low Maintenance Lifestyle Appeal”
Stylish and stress-free, this single-level unit enjoys proximity to Merrindale Shopping Centre and Dorset Primary School, with parks and public transport readily on hand. Privately located at the rear of two (with an inactive Owners Corporation), buyers and investors alike will jump at the chance to secure this move-in ready abode. Beyond manicured gardens, a modern interior offers light-filled free-flowing lounge and dining rooms that provide ample space for both relaxing and gathering with friends. The kitchen features high quality timber cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances and on-trend stone surfaces plus direct access to the alfresco courtyard. Bathed in northern sunshine, there’s a large deck for entertaining and a separate patio kept comfortable with a shade sail. The spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe is a desirable inclusion, whilst the two additional bedrooms are well-sized and share a sleek central bathroom with separate WC. Easy to love and simple to look after, this stunning home is complete with gas ducted heating, split system A/C and a double lock-up garage.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.