Home loan calculator?
“Updated Ground Floor Unit in a Great Location!”
Discover the convenience of this delightful 2 bedroom unit, tucked away down a quiet street and perfectly positioned for busy owner-occupiers, first home buyers or savvy investors to take advantage of its proximity to Adelaide's vibrant Cbd.
Nestled on the ground floor in a small group of 6, stylishly updated interiors burst with charm, while high ceilings add to the sense of space and a fresh coat of paint alongside newly installed blinds offer a modern touch.
With low-maintenance living firmly in mind, gorgeous timber floorboards flow throughout the open plan living zone, seamlessly connecting it with the cheerful eat-in kitchen where quality stainless steel appliances, halogen cooktop, a puratap and abundant storage combine to ensure meal prep's a breeze.
Outside, savour alfresco dining or a quiet morning cuppa in the privacy of your fully fenced courtyard that also enjoys a sizeable garden shed, before unwinding across two bedrooms with BIR's, serviced by a modern bathroom with full-sized bathtub beneath the shower.
Along with reverse cycle heating and cooling for year-round comfort plus dedicated undercover parking behind secure intercom-connected gates, plenty of extra street parking nearby completes the offering.
Located in an exceptionally convenient location on the fringe of the CBD, with both bus and tram routes under 500m away, you'll love being 15 minutes from just about everything, including the Adelaide Central Markets, Adelaide International Airport and Glenelg's vibrant Jetty Road precinct with its array of cafés, restaurants, bars and shops. Walking distance to Unley swimming pool & park, students will also benefit from easy access to Uni SA, Flinders and Adelaide university campuses.
Whether it's an ideal investment or close-to-the-city condo you seek, this unit really does have it all.
Call Frans Lems to arrange your inspection today.
- Delightfully updated, 2 bedroom (with BIR's) lower ground unit in small group of 6 (Strata Title) offering a low maintenance lock-up-and-go lifestyle
- Freshly painted with new blinds throughout
- Generous living zone with high ceilings, polished timber floorboards and reverse cycle split system
- A modern eat-in kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, halogen cooktop, Puratap, abundant storage, pantry cupboard and tiled splash back
- Modern bathroom with under shower bathtub and extra provisions for a washing machine
- Private, fully fenced paved rear courtyard + large garden shed washing line
- Split system reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Single carport/car space behind secure gate with intercom + extra street parking available
- Nbn connection & digital antenna.
Location, Location, Location
- 400m stroll to Anzac Highway & major bus routes
- 550m to Goodwood Tram Stop (connecting to CBD & Glenelg)
- Wayville Showgrounds (~650m)
- Unley Swimming Pool & Park (~700m)
- Goodwood oval (~950m)
- Goodwood Road shopping & dining precinct (~15 minute walk / 1.5km)
- Adelaide Parklands train terminal (~4 minutes / 2km)
- Kurrulta Park shopping centre (~4 minutes / 2km)
- Adelaide CBD (~5 minutes / 2.5km)
- Millswood bowls club (~5 minutes)
- Mile End homemaker centre (~7 minutes)
- Adelaide central markets (~8 minutes / 3.5km)
- Adelaide Airport (~12 minutes)
- Glenelg's Jetty Road & foreshore precinct (~13 minutes)
- Easy access to Adelaide University, Uni SA & Flinders University via public transport & major routes
- Zoned for Adelaide high school & Goodwood primary school.