“Sensational views, size and harbourfront luxury”
Immersed in a breathtaking panorama over Sydney's iconic skyline that transforms into a dazzling kaleidoscope of colour by night, this stylish Sydney Wharf residence offers a dress circle seat to the best show in town. It makes an instant impact with its palatial single level design that takes full advantage of the space, natural light and stunning outlooks over the city.
- Exclusively positioned at the southern end of the building
- A premium north east aspect and only one common wall
- An expansive layout featuring 274 sqm total area on title
- Open design that integrates seamlessly with the outdoors
- Large entertainment terrace set against a superb city backdrop
- Deluxe chef's kitchen with island bench and Miele appliances
- A spacious master retreat with luxury ensuite and views
- Side-by-side security parking and two large storage cages
- Security access direct to your own private lift lobby
- Exclusive access to the building's swimming pool and gym
The celebrated Sydney Wharf offers an enviable on-the-water living experience with easy access to promenade cafes and dining options. This is a highly prized lifestyle setting close to all of Sydney's major tourist attractions, within footsteps to harbourside walks and parklands, with Darling Harbour, Star City and the CBD strolling distance away.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $487 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $5670 p/q approx.
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method. Please contact the listing agent for more information.