Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“INGLEWOOD BORDER - NO STRATA FEES”
Perfectly positioned in the avenues between Beaufort Street and the Maylands train station and also within the Mt Lawley high school catchment zone, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 living area villa is a plum property.
Located in a small group of just three, this property has no common walls and no strata fees and is just a few minutes walk to Maylands train station, the Eighth Avenue/Whatley Crescent entertainment hub and beautiful local parks.
- Spacious open planning living area with neutral decor throughout
- Good size kitchen with gas cooktop
- 2nd separate living area
- Master bedroom with walk-in robes and ensuite
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
- 2nd bathroom with shower and bath
- Freshly painted throughout
- Ducted cooling system throughout
- Separate laundry and 2 wc's
- Spacious and private alfresco area perfect for entertaining
- Drying court and storeroom
- Double lock up garage
- Built in 1994
- Land size 248m2
No strata fees
Shire rates: $2074.91 p.a.
Water rates: $1293.59 p.a. Yr22/23
What’s around Sixth Avenue
Contact the real estate agent
NTY Property Group
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Maylands, WA
Top reviews by locals of Maylands, WA 6051
Discover what it's like to live in Maylands before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Maylands, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Maylands, Western Australia?
Similar Villas for sale in Maylands, WA 6051
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs