“Character, Charm and a Taste of Spain”
Treat yourself to a taste of Spain with this character-filled, one-of-a-kind hacienda. Bursting with the beauty and charm of Spanish Colonial architecture, it's set back from the street and ensconced in a perfect leafy paradise. Mature trees and established greenery cocoon you from the outside world, while antique front doors open up and invite you into another. Step inside and be transported to a place of dramatic ambience. A towering cathedral ceiling in the living area, edged with exposed timber beams, gives the room a sense of romance and intrigue. Arched French doors lead from here to a balcony which hugs the rear of the home, where you can soak up the serenity of birdsong. Or make your way to the poolside alfresco area via the dining room and kitchen, where tiered gardens are bordered by bamboo swaying gently in the breeze.
The character continues with the oversized master bedroom, tucked beneath a raked ceiling. Along with a built-in robe and ensuite with large circular bath, it's fringed with Juliette shutters along one wall which fan out over the soaring void of the open plan living area below.
- One-of-a-kind Spanish Colonial 3 bed, 2 bath home on a lush 1,219m2 block
- Set back from the street and nestled amongst mature trees and established greenery
- Dramatic living room with a towering cathedral ceiling with exposed timber beams
- Eco-friendly wood stove in the living area plus French doors open onto a balcony
- Kitchen and separate dining area with pool views and French doors leading outside
- Large pool and paved entertaining area plus tiered gardens fringed by bamboo
- Oversized master bedroom with raked ceiling, built-in robe, ensuite with large circular bath, air-conditioning, plus Juliette shutters which open out over the living area
- Bedroom two with built-in robe and air-conditioning
- Bedroom three/study which shares access to a second bathroom/combined laundry
- Double garage with storage
Situated in a central location, just 20 minutes from Surfers Paradise beaches, cafes, restaurants and entertainment, it's also mere minutes to the Southport CBD and approx. 45 minutes drive to Brisbane. Trinity Lutheran College is under 4km from your front door, with the popular Benowa State High School just 8km away.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.