“CHARMING RENOVATED COTTAGE”
A warm fusion of enduring charm and ultra-modern updates make this completely renovated cottage an attractive option for first home buyers and investors. With nothing left to do, you can move straight in and enjoy the convenient family-focused location, placed just a short walk from both the Public Swimming Pool and Primary School. Features include a gorgeous updated kitchen with sleek electric cooktop and subway splash-back, a modern family bathroom with separate shower and tub and three airy bedrooms, the main one retaining a stunning stained glass three-panel window. A lovely combined, air-conditioned living/lounging zone completes the inside of the home, with a fabulous undercover entertainment deck and fully fenced, manicured garden providing your own private outdoor haven. Nestled just minutes away from Kurri's CBD, close to major arterial roads and only 35 minutes away from Newcastle's CBD and coastline, this cottage is set in a friendly, fast-growing community.
- Tremendous street appeal on a 559sqm corner block with distant Sugarloaf Mountain Views
- Perfect for first home buyers, downsizers or investors
- Traditional family-friendly floorplan, three bedrooms with combined living and lounge
- Gorgeous kitchen with stylish rangehood, breakfast bar and quality cabinetry
- Modern family bathroom with separate shower and bath plus handy second toilet
- Huge undercover entertainment deck, neat fully fenced manicured garden and double carport
- Walk to Public School and Pool, minutes to Kurri CBD, 35 minutes to Newcastle CBD
For more information or to arrange an inspection call Kale 0431 122009 or Steve 0419 277534.
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.