“EASY CARE, ESTUARY VIEWS AND PLENTY OF PARKING!”
20 Devonshire Retreat has it all! The owners have designed this home to take full advantage of using the entire block. You can easily store multiple cars, a caravan, boat and trailer all in one spot.
This custom designed home welcomes you with warmth from the moment you enter. The polished Jarrah wood flooring and high ceilings really give you a great first impression, then you get the wow factor when you walk through the entry and notice the soaring vaulted ceiling and estuary view.
You can truly start to appreciate the level of quality in this home when you step foot into the chef's kitchen. Top of the range fixtures and fitting have been installed with 900mm cooktop, ceramic basin & door handles, large scullery, stone benches and a breakfast bar where you sit to have your morning coffee and look out to the view of estuary.
Your friends and family will always want to come over and dine out on the extensive balcony area, which has a vaulted ceiling and multiple areas for guest to sit and stand whilst looking out to the estuary. There is even a sheltered area, perfect for another sitting area to watch the footy.
Marvel at some of the other idyllic features in this home;
- Master bedroom with large walk in room and external access to balcony.
- Elegant ensuite finished with stand alone porcelain sink, large shower recess & Italian tiles.
- Minor bedroom is a good size with BIR, the study can also be converted to a 4th bedroom.
- Walk in linen adjacent main bathroom again with porcelain sink, large shower and Italian tiles.
- Ceiling fans and reverse cycle a/c in the main living area.
- Cafe's blinds to a portion of the large balcony area to protect from the elements.
- Outdoor spa and sauna are both included in the sale.
- Easy care gardens with automatic reticulation, bonus rain water tank.
- Two brick storage areas/workshops, one with power.
Another additional feature to this home is the self contained granny flat downstairs. This is perfect if you have a teenager that appreciates their own space, or you can rent this area out as an Air BNB or long term rental collecting generous weekly rent. This area comes complete with kitchenette, lounge/meals area, bedroom, reverse cycle a/c and ensuite.
When people are thinking about realestate you often here "Location, location, location". Well this is the location for you! You're literally 200 metres to the bank of the Estuary where there are multiple walking paths to enjoy a leisurely stroll. You are also within minutes to Miami Shopping Plaza which has most of your amenities, and only 10 minutes to Mandurah Foreshore.
You've heard about the amazing features this unique home has to offer. With the current influx of buyer enquiry occurring, this property is sure to be sold. Don't delay! Call Aaron Boud today to schedule your private inspection.