“Character Bursting Abode”
This beautiful Hamptons inspired residence has been renovated to the highest of standards with engineered oak flooring throughout, contemporary kitchen, bathroom, fixtures and fittings. Centrally located in a quiet and highly sought after neighborhood of Ashmore all within a short stroll to the beautiful Nerang River and a number of family parks.
- Expansive backyard outdoor alfresco area secluded in privacy with a tranquil outlook of the landscaped gardens
- North facing covered alfresco outdoor area in the front yard
- Open plan living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
- 2 of 3 bedrooms have modern reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gorgeous contemporary bathroom with large frameless glass shower, separate toilet and Velux skylight
- Energy efficient LED lighting throughout
- Large backyard with lots of grassed areas for the children or pets (plenty of room for an in ground pool)
- Entire perimeter securely fenced
- Carport plus plenty of secure off street parking for cars, boats or trailers
Only a 700 metre walk to the soon to be built $50 million Ashmore Markets Churchill Development Group's executive director, Jonathan Leishman, in conjunction with Steer Developments, intends to create a premium retail and food marketplace taking up 5,300m².
"A focus for the development is fresh, fabulous local food and wine, but as a community hub we see a need for a medical offering also and as such we'll be offering a state-of-the-art medical space with several other specialty retailers," Leishman said.
20 Glass Street is centrally located within 4.6km of the Gold Coast University/Hospital, 4.4km to the Smith Street Motorway and 7.4km to the beaches of Surfers Paradise. Falls within the catchment of the Ashmore State Primary School and close proximity to a number of other schools, local shopping centres and family parks.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.