“The ultimate harbourfront hideaway”
Proudly set in a prestigious harbourside position within the ultra exclusive 'Saunders Wharf' community, this is a residence of unrivalled refinement, quality and sophistication. Dominated by iconic views across the harbour to the soaring city skyline and Harbour Bridge, this is a property of the highest standard.
- Expansive entertaining with separate lounge and dining
- Generous master, ensuite with bathtub and built-ins
- Sleek stone kitchen, gas appliances, soft-touch cabinetry
- Sleek designer bathrooms, frameless glass shower
- Secure double garage complete with adjoining storage area
- Automated and sliding exterior privacy screens
- Ducted air conditioning, video intercom
- Ultra exclusive harbour front cul-de-sac location
Beautifully appointed with an exacting attention to detail and a finesse that is often sought-after yet rarely achieved, this exceptional home is waterfront living without compromise. Cafes, shops, the light rail and dining are only footsteps from the front door. It is also within strolling distance to Sydney CBD, Star Casino and Darling Harbour.
Water Rates: $170 Quarterly
Council Rates: $290 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $3520 Quarterly
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.