“Masterstroke Conversion – Limitless Potential”
A rare offering: a masterstroke of a true warehouse conversion presenting an exhilarating prospect to move straight in and enjoy, or the perfect framework to create your urban dream space.
• Former PMG Parcels warehouse, converted circa 1999
• Vast expanse of over 140sqm (approx.) internal space
• Soaring ceilings, incredible dual aspect natural sunlight
• Exposed pipework, beams and raw materials create a tangible and exciting home
• Blank canvas for a bespoke redesign
• Moments to the city’s legal precinct, large enough for home and office
• Second floor corner position with tranquil leafy aspect
• Granite kitchen with SMEG Appliances
• Exquisite brush box hardwood timber floors
• Oversized open plan living and dining
• Sizeable immaculate bathroom with scope to convert into two
• King-sized main bedroom with direct bathroom access, generous robes
• Second whisper-quiet bedroom with built in robes
• Split system heating & cooling, storage locker, secure car space
Ideally located in a vibrant pocket of Melbourne with near direct access to Flagstaff Gardens, Queen Victoria Market, CBD’s legal precinct, Southern Cross station including Coles supermarket and DFO shopping, free tram zone, Haileybury College and the city’s freeway network.
Enjoy restaurants, laneways and everything marvellous Melbourne has to offer from your front door!
Please note: COVID-19 restrictions are now in place. You must be fully vaccinated to attend an advertised open home.
If you cannot provide your COVID-19 certificate you must book a private inspection, please contact the agent to make your appointment to view.
Harcourts Melbourne City, Estate Agents, specialising in sales & leasing of Warehouse, Heritage, Unique – WHU properties in Melbourne’s inner city.
For information on inner city property for sale or rent or for expert real estate advice visit: https://harcourtsmelbournecity.com or phone us on 03 9664 8100..
Whilst every care is taken to ensure accuracy of the sizes, plans & information contained herein no guarantees or warranties are given. Clients are required to make their own investigations, carefully check the formal legal documentation & seek independent professional legal advice.