“Design Excellence in a World Class Position - Beachfront Apartment Overlooking Balmoral & Beyond”
An artful transformation in an iconic Sydney setting, this sophisticated beachfront apartment is consumed by ever-evolving postcard vistas from the shoreline below through to The Heads and beyond.
Bordered by the beach on one side and a beautiful wall of rockery and greenery on the other, striking steel framed windows contrast the outlook with absolute finesse. Featured within a respected interior design publication, the northeast-facing apartment exudes modern coastal refinement and is bathed in natural light. United by contemporary oak flooring, the streamlined bespoke joinery is both supremely stylish and functional. Carrara marble in the kitchen and bathroom adds a touch of glamour with subtle muted green tiles personalising each space.
Forever a part of the Balmoral landscape, "Stancliff" retains its 1950s charm upon the foreshore of Edwards Beach with contemporary common area additions such as level lift access and a secure carpark on the streetscape. The epitome of beachside luxury, enjoy direct security access onto the sand and stroll along the beach at your leisure to celebrated local eateries and cafes.
- Striking steel framed windows framing views of the ocean and natural rockery
- LED lighting within the perimeter bulkhead outlining the living and dining room
- Marble kitchen integrated with fridge, wine fridge, inset cooktop and Miele ovens
- Kitchen design also features a stainless steel preparation area and dishwasher
- Seagrass wallpaper and built-ins in the master bedroom, ceiling fans in both beds
- Sublime bathroom design luxuriously floored in marble with antique brass tapware
- Beachside palm and frangipani trees rest in the foreground of the Balmoral view
- Level lift access from the secure undercover car space, storage cage and street
- Sleek joinery concealing impressive storage in the hallway, concealed laundry
- Artrack hanging system, plantation shutters and chic industrial ribbed glass
- Landscaped beachfront barbeque and picnic area, prestige tightly held block
- 150m to Balmoral Beach Club, footsteps to the Bathersf Pavilion and Rotunda
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.