“SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG”
Located in the central suburb of Newmarket this 8 year old home sits in an elevated position whilst enjoying the northern rear aspect. Incorporating the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home with expansive living on the ground level providing smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous patio whilst the upper level accommodates the bedrooms, ensuring a comfortable, peaceful retreat - perfect for a family looking to grow into the home.
The home in summary features:
- Open plan living area all fully tiled with high ceilings and opening out to the alfresco and backyard area.
- Entertainers kitchen with big island breakfast bar, 40 mil stone, European appliances Miele dishwasher, 900m gas cooktop, butler's pantry and ample storage all overlooking the living and alfresco.
- Separate living/Dining area.
- Great outdoor entertaining area facing north with great privacy and room for table and lounge.
- Good sized laundry and ample storage with side access.
- Separate toilet.
- Second rumpus room ideal teenagers retreat or media room with balcony and views of the City.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom.
- Four bedrooms upstairs all with ceiling fans and built-in robes.
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower facility and separate toilet.
- Separate study nook in the hall way.
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning.
- High ceilings through-out.
- Fully fenced and landscaped backyard with retained grassed child friendly backyard.
- Mature gardens.
- Screened, roller blinds and curtains through-out.
- Solar panels - 1.5kW.
- Outdoor garden shed.
- 5000L underground rainwater tank.
This low maintenance home is set in the highly sought after Wilston State School Catchment and Kelvin Grove High School Catchments and located 4 kilometres from the city centre. The home is well serviced by the Newmarket train station and bus routes and a short walk to the Newmarket Reading Shopping Centre. The property is surrounded by local parks and backtracks whilst being a short walk to the Newmarket Pool.
This is a superb opportunity to buy a well maintained and located home in a marketplace with a genuine under supply of properties on the market. Please Call Matthew Jabs for further details.
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes*