“Warehouse style in an iconic building”
Soaring ceilings match high expectations in this stylish and spacious two-bedroom apartment situated in the historic 'M Central' warehouse conversion. It features a generous and flowing and easy layout with quality finishes, lots of natural light and delivers exceptional space and flair in a vibrant city-fringe locale with an undercover walkway leading directly to Darling Harbour and surrounds.
- Open interiors feature a generous single level design
- Timber floors, exposed brick vaulted ceilings, double hung windows
- Two bedrooms with built-ins plus a separate sunroom
- Master with ensuite bathroom, separate full laundry
- Modern granite kitchen with stainless steel fittings
- Two designer bathrooms include one with full bathtub
- Same level secure parking and storage as the apartment
- Air conditioning, security entrance and lift access
- Landscaped roof garden providing a 2,800sqm sanctuary
Created by multi award winning architects Dale Jones-Evans and Marchese & Partners, 'M Central' is an outstanding conversion of the Pyrmont Woolstores and is now a landmark development of architectural significance. Its great inner city setting has light rail transport around the corner and Star City, Chinatown and the CBD within strolling distance. Furthermore with the planned re-development of nearby harbour front sites such as The Sydney Fish Markets and Harbourside Darling Harbour its likely to fuel future capital growth.
Water Rates: $173 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $296 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1840 p/q approx.
In a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.