“Fully Renovated - Not a cent to spend!”
This newly renovated single level abode is located in a quiet family orientated neighborhood of central Ashmore. Boasting an open plan living plan with new flooring throughout and flows seamlessly onto an expansive covered outdoor alfresco area that looks onto a large in ground swimming pool which has just been relined
- Separate living area for the children or could be used as a fourth bedroom
- Modern chef's kitchen with stone bench tops, island bench and stainless appliances
- Master bedroom with contemporary private ensuite
- Second bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Energy efficient LED downlighting throughout
- Large covered carport and perimeter is securely fenced
- Two large and lockable garden sheds
Only 2.2km to the soon to be built $50 million Ashmore Markets. Churchill Development Group's executive director, Jonathan Leishman, in conjunction with Steer Developments, intends to create a premium retail and food marketplace taking up 5,300m.
"A focus for the development is fresh, fabulous local food and wine, but as a community hub we see a need for a medical offering also and as such we'll be offering a state-of-the-art medical space with several other specialty retailers," Leishman said.
22 Patura Drive is centrally located within 3.5km of the Gold Coast University/Hospital, 2.4km to the Smith Street Motorway and 6.2km to the beaches of Surfers Paradise. Falls within the catchment of the Ashmore State Primary School and close proximity to a number of other schools, local shopping centres and family parks.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.