“Motivated Sellers Moving South !”
Perfectly positioned on a corner block in old Trinity Park is this newly listed contemporary, funky, beach house style home. The home oozes heart and soul and is a classic blend of old school and today's on trend style. The three bedrooms all with built in robes are more than ample and much bigger than the new homes built today. The master bedroom flows effortlessly to the spacious bathroom which is decorated with classic 70's style lights,decor and a bright and cheery colour pallet.
In the centre of the home is the sunken lounge and step up modern kitchen with dishwasher, new electric oven and cook top, ample bench space and storage. Entertaining and creating a smorgasbord will be a breeze when family and friends gather to enjoy the great outdoors with 40m2 under roof, patio world addition. If that wasn't enough then cool off in the 13m x 6m pool. Established veggie and herb gardens are in abundance blended with tropical and Australian native gardens and yet still plenty of room for the kids/grandkids and pets.
- 792m2 corner block in old Trinity Park
- Three enormous bedrooms with built in robes
- Established gardens including veggie and herbs
- Patio world alfresco area built in 2016 (15 year warranty)
- Double lock up garage
- 2.5 kw Solar Panels
- 13m x 6m swimming pool with clear view fencing
- Air conditioning throughout
- Modern kitchen including dishwasher, electric cooking appliances, walk in pantry, breakfast bar.
This home is centrally located to schools, Blue Water Marina, boat ramp, shopping and public transport and has far too many extras to list in this ad.
An inspection is an absolute must.