23 Foothill Street, Elanora
YOUR OWN PRIVATE SANCTUARY WITH AMAZING VIEWS
In an elevated position in Elanora, this unique family home captures the breeze and offers the ultimate hideaway in the suburbs with your very own private views over the lake and glimpses of the ocean.
- Scandinavian forest styled home with high raked ceiling.
- Open plan living designed to capture natural light, air flow and views, opening up to the large wrap around timber deck.
- Recently renovated spacious kitchen with expansive cabinetry which flows to the living area.
- Three bedrooms with built ins alongside the main bathroom are located on the top level.
- Fabulous outside deck entertaining area that captures the expansive lake and ocean views.
- Extra high carport underneath the house with room to extend or add a workshop
- Solar Hot water
- Reverse cycle air conditioners
- Family friendly neighbourhood
- Close to quality schools
This unique home boasts character, space and privacy. Stroll to the park and lake at the end of the street. Drive to the Pines Shopping Centre just mins away, the Airport 15 mins and less than 10 mins to some of Queensland’s best world class beaches with Palm Beach and Currumbin beach cafe scene all on the doorstep.
You truly need to inspect to appreciate this beautiful home!
Call Lisa or Liz for more information.
What’s around Foothill Street
Contact the real estate agent
Liz Sharpe and Lisa Parker
Property Partners GC
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Elanora, QLD
Top reviews by locals of Elanora, QLD 4221
Discover what it's like to live in Elanora before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Elanora, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Elanora, Queensland?
Similar Houses for sale in Elanora, QLD 4221
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs