** Congratulations to buyers and seller - this property is now Under Offer **
Proudly brought to you by Hockings' No.1 Agent; this fantastic 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is the perfect property for first home buyers, investors or those looking to downsize!
* Private, paved front portico. Entry door with security screen door leading into a tiled entry
* Direct access into the passageway from the garage
* Light and airy Queen size master bedroom to the front with walk in robe, plantation shutter
blinds and split R/C unit
* En-suite comprising of fully tiled corner shower cubicle, recessed basin inset in vanity unit
* Modern galley kitchen with stainless steel sink and under bench oven, 4 burner gas
hotplate with overhead cupboards with built-in stainless steel extractor, recess for a double
fridge and recess for dishwasher, pantry cupboard
* Tiled family room and dining area with plantation blinds and a sliding door giving access from the dining room to the paved and private alfresco entertaining area.
The open plan family room is bright and airy. Has plantation blinds and another split
system air conditioner
* Double second bedroom with built in robe * 3rd Bedroom currently used as a home office -
both have BIR's
* Modern family bathroom with shower cubicle and recessed basin inset in vanity unit
* Separate WC * Spacious linen cupboard with double sliding robe * Laundry off the kitchen
with bench space and stainless steel sink.
* Sliding doors giving access to paved outdoors - Low maintenance outdoors area with the
alfresco under the main roof and has cafe blinds
* Good sized outdoor storeroom under the main roof
* Brick paved driveway * Double lock-up remote garage * Close to all of Hocking's local
Walking distance to the Hocking shopping centre and over the road from the Hocking Primary School and St Elizabeths Catholic Primary.
COME AND SEE THIS HOME TO FULLY APPRECIATE IT AND ITS LOCATION
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.