“Contemporary Townhouse with Street Frontage and Growth Potential”
Located in the fresh and serene suburb of Kellyville, this 4 year old townhouse with street frontage appeal represents a fantastic opportunity for the savvy buyer. Kellyville station and all amenities are only 5 minutes away, highlighted by the rare advantage of being accessible through back routes to avoid traffic at all times. With a Woolworths and cul-de-sac setting in the works, this area forecasts plenty of growth and potential for the future.
In a nutshell:
- 3 bedrooms and study corner all with BIR, Master also with ensuite and private balcony
- 2.5 modern bathrooms, main with bath and shower
- Tidy kitchen with stone benchtops and gas cooking, overlooking back yard
- Formal living and dining areas with easy access to kitchen
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Fully fenced backyard with manicured gardens front and back
- Multiple balconies off second storey
- Spacious lock up double garage with internal access
- Separate laundry and w/c downstairs
Location, location, location:
- Approx. 5 minute drive to new Kellyville Station via back routes
- Buses at front doorstep servicing you to Kellyville, Castle Hill, Rouse Hill, Beecroft and Epping Stations
- Approx. 4 minute drive to Kellyville Village and shops
- Approx. 3 minutes drive to Kellyville preschool
- Approx. 300m to Kellyville Park
- In Kellyville Public and Kellyville High School Catchments
- Vets, airport shuttles, childcare and learning centres, supercentres and local restaurants in abundance
Rates per quarter (approx.) :
For further information please feel free to contact Sora Hyoung on 0431 326 181.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.