“Liveability at every turn - fabulous family home over three levels!”
Positioned in a desirable escarpment locality on a lush 875m2 allotment, this rendered brick entertainer has undergone a significant renovation taking the traditional family home into a new era. Placing priority on relaxed living spaces and unparalleled entertaining to create a very private sanctuary to come home to.
Equipped for every facet of family life, featuring a stylish interior catering for an easy indoor/outdoor Queensland lifestyle your family and friends will love. Achieving a sense of space and comfort, spreading bedrooms, additional guest space, gourmet kitchen, office and a series of living and entertaining spaces across three levels.
Office space is situated to the front of the lower level with separate entry making it ideal for those who work from home. Please note approximate 2.25m ceiling height downstairs may restrict some uses.
Owners are committed to downsizing and have purchased their next property. The decision to sell this immaculate home of timeless elegance has been made…be quick to secure this highly sought after location!
• Multiple living and entertaining areas both indoors and outdoors
• Strategically double-glazed doors and windows provide light and warmth
• Generous timber kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops and breakfast bar
• Featuring Smeg oven and 4 burner cooktop with Bosch dishwasher
• Soaring raked ceilings and ambient combustion heating to main living area
• Master bedroom featuring Juliet balcony with lovely northern aspect
• All bedrooms are well proportioned with personal storage
• Bathrooms on top and bottom level - one with separate bath and shower
• Reverse cycle air conditioning to main living and master suite
• Easy flow from open plan living to insulated covered outdoor terrace
• 5kW solar electricity system and 5000L rainwater storage for garden use
• Approximately 9m X 4m powered shed with drive through access
Rates: Approximately $1368.47 per half year
Water Access: Approximately $314.95 per half year
We're here for you...
When inspecting a property, the following guidelines will be required, and your assistance appreciated -
Physical distancing should always be observed.
No more than one person per 2 square metres for areas open to or used by guests or patrons, whether indoors or outdoors.
All persons to remain at least 1.5 metres away from other groups where possible.
The agent conducting the inspection will complete and retain (and produce for inspection as may be required), a written/or digital collection notice that complies with all legal requirements and directions.
We are here to help you with your property search and with the lowest interest rates ever available there has never been a better time to buy.