TAMARA LEE 0421 767 034
Presenting peace and privacy in a sought-after setting, this three-bedroom townhouse boasts the ideal layout for couples, downsizers and growing families seeking relaxed living in a quiet cul-de-sac. Positioned within "Ballymore Gardens' and only moments to parks, cafes, shops and transport, this outstanding location is just 5 minutes to QUT and 6km to the CBD.
* Light, bright and stylish interiors featuring timber flooring, crisp white walls and plantation shutters
* The open plan lounge and dining area greets you upon entry and creates a relaxed and inviting atmosphere
* Adjoining modern kitchen adorned with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, breakfast bar and stone benchtops
* Flow out onto your private courtyard framed by manicured hedges which presents plenty of room to wine, dine and entertain
* The courtyard is secure and fully-fenced to accommodate children and pets
* Ground floor complete with a laundry, powder room and storage area
* Three well-sized bedrooms with air-conditioning and built-in robes are located upstairs
* The master suite will impress with its private deck and a large ensuite featuring dual vanities and shower
* A family bathroom featuring a shower and separate bath services the rest of the floor
* Secure lock-up garage plus a second off-street car space
* Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and security screens throughout
* Moments to QUT, Royal Brisbane Women's Hospital, Victoria Park Golf Course and the CBD
Located in a private street surrounded by parkland this townhouse is just a short walk to cafes, Aldi, Enoggera Bikeway and St Ambrose's School. Less than 5 minutes to Newmarket Village featuring a great selection of shops, eateries and Reading Cinema, residents will simply love the lifestyle on offer here.