“An Entertainer's Dream Grand Scale Living & Northern Middle Harbour Views”
A superbly renovated family home capturing Australia's love of outdoor living. Holding a wide street-frontage and a perfect northerly aspect, sculptural landscaping outlines the 944sqm landholding and resort-style pool.
Perfect for growing families, the spacious layout (552sqm internal) delivers interconnecting living zones and sought-after separation. A striking limestone fireplace with timber mantle defines the elegant double lounge room, a choice of dining spaces both inside and out are seamlessly linked to the deluxe kitchen. United by an uplifting light filled colour scheme and stunning chevron oak flooring, the interiors exude timeless warmth. Crowned by a grand master suite and children's bedrooms, balconies highlight the breathtaking Middle Harbour views. A new ensuite opens off the master bedroom, the family bathroom is finished to the same exceptional standard.
Landscaped to perfection enhancing the complete privacy, two nature reserves neighbour this exciting offering located close to Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, city bus transport and leading schools.
- Majestic double lounge room with 4 sets of French doors opening to the terrace
- Multiple dining spaces including casual dining off the kitchen
- Custom open-plan kitchen equipped with Bosch appliances linked to a scullery
- Luxe master bedroom with lounging area, WIR, balcony, views and designer bath
- Versatile lower level TV room or guest quarters with pool access and stone ensuite
- 4th bedroom with courtyard access located alongside a timeless 1930s bathroom
- Zoned air conditioning and ample storage in all bedrooms
- Sandstone reception room connected to a discreet home office, walk-in storage
- Travertine terraces providing alfresco dining, lounging and entertaining spaces
- Temperature controlled wine cellar/tasting room, walk-in linen press
- Family sized laundry, alarm, ducted air-conditioning and underfloor heating
- Driveway with turning bay leading to the triple car garage with internal access
- Gated from the streetscape with a European inspired courtyard upon arrival
- Formal gardens step down to the wet edge pool and tiered lawns at the rear
- Walk to Northern Nursery School, Countess Park and city bus transport
- Close to Military Rd shops, Spit Junction, leading schools and Balmoral Beach