Positioned with fabulous views across Launceston, this well presented and easy to maintain home could suit a variety of buyers including investors, downsizers and first home buyers. Over the last year it has undergone a transformation with a new kitchen, floor coverings and window furnishings.
Other features include:
* Excellent investment with over 6% potential return
* A 1950 Vinyl clad, low maintenance home
* Great views across the city of Launceston
* Three bedrooms (2 with built in wardrobes)
* Updated, modern kitchen with electric oven, gas cooktop & integrated dishwasher
* Updated bathroom with a full bath & bidet
* Convenience of reverse cycle air conditioning plus wood heating options
* New carpets, new blinds, updated electrical wiring
* Remote controlled garage and large workshop space, extra off street parking
* New front fence (adding privacy)
* NBN connected
* Only 7 minutes to Launceston's CBD
* Close to schools, shops, supermarkets & all city conveniences
Contact Jeremy Wilkinson for your inspection.
Rental estimate: $320 - $350pw
House size: 110m²
Land size: 625m²
Rates: $1200 approx pa
Council Zoning: 10.0 General Residential
Council: Launceston City
Heritage listed: No
**Harcourts Launceston has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.