“Entry-level buying with maximum potential”
Must sell! Showcasing an elevated leafy outlook towards the Banks Street Nature Reserve, is this dual level residence with single level living. Set on a 531sqm block, the back deck overlooks a fully fenced spa and terraced yard. Although some renovations have occurred over the years, there is an abundance of potential for adding significant value with future renovation. Featuring a versatile floor plan, this 1930's character home includes ornate plaster ceilings, polished floor boards, picture rails. Underneath the home has been enclosed to offer secure storage, single garage, and either a home office-set up or large rumpus area. This centrally located family home offers lifestyle and convenience, less than 5km to the city, easy stroll to cafes, restaurants, train, bus and Newmarket State School.
Currently rented at $570 / week.
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, french doors opening to the deck
- Built-in wardrobes in second and third bedrooms
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Kitchen with gas cooking, plenty of storage and bench space, dishwasher
- Close proximity to bikeways and walking paths
- 750m to Newmarket train station
- 200m to Newmarket State School
- less than 5km to City