“Amazing Opportunity in a Growing Suburb”
PRIVATE ONLINE AUCTION 30/5/2020 @ 2pm UNLESS SOLD PRIOR
PRIVATE VIEWINGS WELCOMED BY APPOINTMENT TO ALL GENUINE BUYERS - BOOK NOW
BOOK ALSO TO SECURE YOUR PLACE AT THE PUBLIC ADVERTISED VIEWINGS
A brilliant solid family home set on 690sqm approximately, located in the ever-growing community of Woodville Gardens. With a frontage of 15.8m (approx), your options are limitless (STCC). Offering a spacious front and back yard with a lock-up shed and a great patio space capable of all-weather entertainment.
Enjoy this exciting location in an up and coming suburb full of schools, sporting clubs and local hot spots! This home is perfectly positioned between the city and ocean making it suitable for families, professionals, first home buyers and investors.
Below are some further features of this fabulous property in an fantastic area:
- Allotment approx 690sqm w/ 15.8m frontage (approx.)
- All bedrooms are of great size
- Well-sized main bathroom with terrazzo
- Spacious kitchen with excellent storage, pantry, plus access to the lounge area
- Massive laundry with great storage and access to the backyard
- Separate w/c
- Large all-weather outdoor entertaining area
- Ducted r/c w/ fans in the main living areas
- Garage w/ lock-up shed access
- Good security features including security window blinds
With outstanding Liveability features these homes overall energy efficiency is impeccable; making it more economical to run and helping to reduce your living expenses as a whole. Liveability features have been identified formally in this home making it healthy, efficient, comfortable and connected to the community offering the potential to the occupant to reduce their running costs significantly if utilised correctly.
This well-sized solid home has not compromised space and now is ready for the next family to bring its love and own style. A sensational opportunity with a motivated vendor more than happy to accept fantastic offers before running to the online auction.
For further information please contact Rachel Lawrie 0428 882 864 or [email protected] or Pan Katranis 0422 625 486 or [email protected] RLA 281212