Owner and Principal of Ray White Quakers Hill Josh Tesolin is ecstatic to introduce this single story brick family home. Located right across the street from Quakers Hill Public School and within walking distance to Woolworths, the M7 Cycle Track, bus stops, and train stations, this gem speaks practicality with location, and quality throughout.
- 3 Spacious bedrooms comforted with natural light with the option for additional space and bathroom in the studio
- Chefs kitchen central to the home featuring a brand new Westinghouse dual oven with 4 burner ceramic stove top
- Renovated bathroom with brand new vanity and fixtures, laundry also with updated fixtures and flooring
- An abundance of light seeps through the home with the use of venetian blinds, brand new tri-colour downlights, and freshly painted dulux walls
- 3 Individual split systems throughout to keep you cool in the upcoming summer months and comfortably warm during the winter on the polished hardwood floorboards
- Generous internal living areas, flowing through to the perfect outdoor entertainer with elevated cubby house, garden shed, and gardeners haven (Established buffalo grass, thriving citrus, banana, curry and frangipani trees)
- Backyard studio/cabin offers a quality flexible space, for example the ultimate home office, music studio, man cave, workshop, study room etc
CALL Principal and Owner of Ray White Quakers Hill Josh Tesolin on 0422 193 423
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes.