“Picturesque Home - Coveted Location”
This gracious c1920s Art Deco style , heart-warming family home is set within a prestigious & supremely convenient Mosman pocket just above Sirius Cove Reserve yet just a 10 minute walk to Mosman junction.
Set over two levels, soaring ceilings continue throughout along with polished timber floors and classic white plantation shutters. French doors open off a bespoke meals area to a north facing deck, lawn and private garden oasis. Showcasing a multitude of living spaces, the generous floor plan also delivers four double bedrooms and three full bathrooms. Offering much more than meets the eye, filtered harbour views are captured from the upper level.
An exceptional opportunity for families, downsizers or investors to secure blue chip real estate and capitalise on the innate charm and enviable position of this unique offering. Located for lifestyle, stroll down to Sirius Cove Reserve or enjoy easy access to transport, village shops and leading schools up the road.
- Stunning beamed ceiling above the elegant formal lounge and dining
- Stone topped meals area acting as a natural extension of the kitchen
- Gloss cabinetry, stone benchtops and Bosch appliances in the kitchen
- TV room, two sunrooms and a reading nook opening to the garden
- Built-in robes in all four bedrooms, master boasting a luxurious ensuite
- Immaculate bathrooms, renovated ensuite with feature floating vanity
- Gorgeous patterned ceilings upstairs, timber fretwork and picture rails
- European laundry, multiple gas bayonets, under stair storage, linen press
- Storage underneath the garage, basement workshop and drying courtyard
- Gentle 450m walk to Sirius Cove Reserve and dog-friendly beach
- Convenient to Queenwood and leading schools, close to ferry link buses
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Our recommended loan broker: https://www.loanmarket.com.au/matt-clayton