“Art Deco Delight!”
This sunny, welcoming double brick home has so much to offer! The three-bedroom home is packed with character and its recent makeover styles seamlessly with the property’s original art-deco features. The flexible layout offers endless potential and the property offers the space and versatility to suit any potential buyer!
• Fabulous double brick home boasting original 50s features such as the Tasmanian Oak picture rails and shelves, interior doors, ceiling roses and lighting
• Offering a spacious, flexible layout with excellent renovation/extension potential
• The beautiful kitchen offers a fantastic mix of original and modern features with a large walk-in pantry
• The bathroom has been tastefully renovated, and there is a separate toilet/powder room
• The home welcomes both morning and afternoon sun which warms the rooms up beautifully
• The spacious living room features a cosy open fireplace
• Ceiling fans help to distribute heat in the winter and cool the home down in summer
• Brand new modern carpet and floor coverings
• The property offers a low maintenance exterior with a fully fenced yard and excellent potential for landscaping, plus a large outdoor entertaining area
• The brand new Colorbond garage offers secure parking and storage space
• The home is ideally situated in a quiet, family-friendly neighbourhood with good access to public transport and all services
• A warm, welcoming and comfortable family home, or a fantastic investment opportunity
Council rates: $350 p/q approx.
Water rates: $250 p/q approx.
Land size: 622m2 approx.
Building size: 185m2 approx.
Year built: 1950
Rental estimate: $380 - $440 per week approx.
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.