“Designer Living in Premium Ringwood Location”
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app.
Setting the standard for bespoke quality and design, this super stylish three-bedroom townhouse features free-flowing living space with high-end fittings and fixtures throughout. Ticking every box when to comes to family comfort and convenience, the home is quietly set at the rear of three within the prized Ringwood Secondary College and Great Ryrie Primary School zones, walking distance to Eastland, Ringwood Station, Aquanation and Jubilee Park.
A ground floor master bedroom with ensuite and WIR is the first of many highlights, along with a premium stainless-steel appliance kitchen, family bathroom, guest powder room and laundry. The home is climate-controlled with split system heating/cooling to all bedrooms and living areas, and expertly styled with timber floors and plush new carpets. A remote double garage with internal access ensures further ease of living.
Perfect for buyers seeking a contemporary lifestyle property, move-in ready with a desirable low maintenance aspect.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has