“Sitting Pretty in Refurbished Unit”
Freshly painted inside and with stylish new vinyl planking floor coverings throughout, this beautifully presented unit opposite the refurbished Queens Park is incredible value for an owner-occupier or an investor.
The owners have added stylish touches to this unit and turned it into a cool inner-city pad with great indoor-outdoor options.
With two large air-conditioned bedrooms, an air-conditioned family room and a good-sized courtyard, the unit is well set up for an owner-occupier or for your tenant if you do want to buy it as an investor.
One of a small block of six, the unit is on the fringe of the CBD and has easy access to schools, shops and city offices.
It is also in the Council's Priority Development Area and will massively benefit from the planned recreational, residential and beautification plans in East Mackay and along the river.
With the family room downstairs and the bedrooms and bathroom upstairs, some of its features include:
- Very well-presented kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Huge main bedroom with built-in wardrobe that can fit in a king-sized bed and bed-side table as well as a desk and chair or sitting area
- Generous second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Large, clean and tidy bathroom with bath
- Family room with space for lounge and dining areas
- Private concrete courtyard that is a great place to sit with a cool drink or for a weekend barbie
- Single-car carport as well as oodles of off-street parking
The property is located near the beach and across the road from the beautiful and popular Queens Park and a short walk to Victoria Park school. It is also perfectly located for someone who works in the CBD and wants to walk to work.
The Mackay unit market is strengthening and this is a terrific opportunity to grab something affordable and benefit from the coming growth.
Whether you are an owner-occupier or an investor, the numbers stack up on this one. Give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.