Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“Tri-level townhouse, space and flexibility in quiet pocket”
Positioned in a peaceful leafy pocket of Newtown moments to everyday amenities, this well-presented townhouse delivers an instantly appealing haven offering space and flexibility. It currently comprises a separate lower-level studio with bathroom and courtyard. The upper-level consists of two-well-proportioned bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living and dining with soaring ceilings and a choice of front and rear balconies allowing effortless cross-ventilation. It presents boundless potential to update/renovate over time and utilise as a high yielding investment or a roomy residence or a combination of both.
• Spacious tri-level townhouse offers 250sqm on title
• Flexible usage for the owner occupier or investor.
• Lower-level studio with 128sqm of internal and courtyard area.
• Upstairs is a 107sqm 2 level, 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom residence.
• Soaring ceilings, bedrooms with BIR's, one with balcony, one with en-suite
• Well-equipped kitchen, electric cooktop, choice of front/rear balconies
• Large family bathroom with separate bathtub & shower
• 15sqm car space & only 3 townhouses in the complex
• 750m to St Peters Station, 1km to Newtown Station
• 400m to buses on King St, shops and eateries
• 190m to Camdenville Public School, 950m to Camdenville Park