“Great Location, Modern Townhouse!”
A very well presented 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse with a separate study in a neat complex of 5. It is centrally located in an area that is sought after and has much to offer.
It is currently tenanted to 19 October 2020 and would make a fantastic investment or ideal for the owner occupier.
- Well equipped kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Stainless steel gas cook top and electric oven
- Open plan kitchen dining and lounge area
- Upstairs features two bedrooms each with its own ensuite
- Seperate study
- Separate W/C on ground floor
- Ducted reverse cycle A/C through out
- Private court yard
- Single lock up garage
Ideally located close to Maylands Train Station, surrounded by shopping facilities, local pubs, cafes and restaurants and easy access to main roads.
Council Rates: $1,745.60 p.a.
Water Rates: $1,190.70 p.a.
Strata Levies: $1,805.00 p.a.
For more information, or to arrange an inspection for this lovely townhouse call Dennis Peach on 0417 731 122.