“Not the Norm for Newmarket!”
When you think of Newmarket, some of the words that come to mind are central, busy and dynamic. Some words that are not often associated with the suburb are quiet, peaceful and relaxed. This hilltop apartment embraces both the former and the latter. Positioned at the front of a quaint complex of just six on the top floor, this apartment presents an ideal opportunity for first-home buyers, investors, downsizers or professionals looking for something close to the CBD without the city price-tag.
The complex is warm and welcoming from the exterior, with manicured gardens and tidy brick façade. Entering through the secure main entrance and up two small flights of stairs will bring you to the top floor of the complex, shared by only three other units. The spacious living area and pleasant view out over the front balcony are the first things to greet you once inside the apartment. The open plan living and dining area features floating timber floorboards, air conditioning and access to the balcony through large sliding doors. The front-facing balcony is suitable for a modest alfresco dining suite or balcony garden and includes a roll-down shade for extra privacy.
The kitchen at the rear of the living space is substantial, featuring traditional black and white tiles and white cupboards with black handles to match. Built-in pantry, dishwasher and double sinks compliment the house-size kitchen, a luxury rarely seen in apartment living. On the opposite side of the residence are the two bedrooms, ensuite and main bathroom, divided by built-in storage space off the main living area. The master bedroom at the front of the apartment boasts a double mirrored wardrobe, ensuite with shower over bath, air-conditioning and bay window with leafy outlook over the front of the property.
The main bathroom positioned directly opposite the second bedroom is another aspect that is atypical of two-bedroom apartments. The space allocated to the bathroom enables room for large shower and laundry facilities including second built-in basin. The second bedroom also features double built-in wardrobe and windows complete with security screens. The apartment has access to a private lock-up garage at the entrance of the building and an additional two off-street parking spaces.
In addition to the comfortability of this spacious unit, there are many conveniences to living in the area. You will benefit from a short five minute walk to the nearby Newmarket Village consisting of Newmarket Hotel, Coles and a myriad of restaurants and specialty stores. A six minute stroll to Newmarket Train Station, there is also the convenience of multiple bus stops along Enoggera Road where buses arrive every few minutes. Positioned five kilometres from the Brisbane CBD, it is no wonder that opportunities such as this are getting swiftly snapped up by smart, savvy buyers. Don’t delay – Inspect today!
• Top-floor apartment at the front of a secure complex of 6 in hilltop position
• Open-plan air-conditioned living and dining area opening out to front balcony
• Front-facing balcony with full shade for extra privacy
• Floating timber floors in the living area, traditional black & white tiled kitchen & carpeted bedrooms
• House-size kitchen including dishwasher, double sinks & built-in pantry
• Master bedroom with double-mirrored built-in wardrobe, air-con, bay window & ensuite with shower over bath
• Large main bathroom with room for laundry facilities
• Second bedroom with double built-in wardrobe & situated next to main bathroom
• Bedrooms well-separated by additional storage space off main living area
• Security screens throughout
• Lock-up garage at the entrance of the building
• Additional 2 off-street parking spaces (visitors)
• Secure building with intercom system
• Well-kept complex
• Five Minutes to Newmarket Village
• Six Minutes to Newmarket Station
• Walking distance to multiple bus stops on Enoggera Road (Stop 20, 21 & 22)
• 5km from Brisbane CBD